Alustukset, raportit / White papers
- Cronberg, T. Citizenship, Identity and Regional Politics. A paper to the 2nd International Congress on Politics & Internet. Committee for the Future. Helsinki. January. 1999.
- Cronberg, T. 1997. The Feeling of Home. Russian Women in the Defense Industry and the Transformation of Their Identities. European Journal of Women Studies. August 1997, Vol. 4. Issue 3.
- Cronberg, T. 1996. Technology Assessment in the Danish Socio-Political Context. International Journal of Technology Management. Vol. 11. Nos. 5/6.
- Cronberg, T. The Feeling of Home. Russian Women in the Defense Industry and the Transformaton of their Identities. A paper presented at the Fourth Twente Workshop on Social Studies of Technology. Twente, October 6–8, 1995.
- Cronberg, T. Conversion in the Perm Region of Russia. A paper presented at the NATO Advanced Research Institute Seminar on Defense Conversion Strategies. Pitlochry, Scotland, July 1–14, 1995.
- Cronberg, T. Destabilizing Institutions – Restabilizing Technologies. The Politics of Institutionalized Practices in Russian Military Conversion. A paper at the conference Conversion in the Baltic Sea Region – Challenges and Prospects in East and West. Kiel. March 3–5, 1995.
- Cronberg, T. Obduracy among Actors – The Politics of Institutionalized Practices: The Case of Russian Military Conversion. A paper to the TVI-workshop The Co-shaping of Technologies and Institutions: Applying Theories from the Sociology of Technology in Technology Assessment. October 26–28, 1994.
- Cronberg, T. Learning to Convert in the Regions. The Case of Perm. A paper to the State Duma and Institute of Economic Conversion. Russian Academy of Sciences Conference on Defense Conversion and Economic Transformation. Moscow, November 23–25, 1994.
- Cronberg, T. Concepts of Military Technology. Implications of managing the border between civilian and military technologies in the East and the West. A paper to the NATO Advanced Research Workshop Military R&D after the Cold War: Conversion and Technology Transfer in Eastern and Western Europe, Budapest, Hungary, August 27–31, 1994.
- Cronberg, T. The Entrenchment of Military Technologies. Patriotism, Professional Pride and Everyday Life in Russian Military Conversion 1992–1994. A paper to the Bonn International Conversion Centre/Stanford Centre for International Security and Arms Control Workshop: Conversion of the Defense Industry in Russia and Eastern Europe. Bonn, Germany, August 10–13, 1994.
- Cronberg, T. European TA-Discourses – European TA? A paper to the First International Conference International Association for Technology Assessment and Forecasting Institute. Bergen, Norway 1994.
- Cronberg, T. 1994. Civil Reconstructions of Military Technology United States and Russia. Journal of Peace Research. Oslo. Vol. 31. No. 2. May 1994.
- Cronberg, T. Enterprise Strategies to Cope with Reduced Defense Spending: The Experience of the Perm Region. Proceedings in Privatization, Conversion, and Enterprise Reform in Russia, Selected Conference Papers. Center for International Security and Arms Control. Stanford University. May 1994.
- Cronberg, T. The Social Construction of Home Technology. The Case of the Home Information Network in Denmark. Proceedings from the HOIT (Home-oriented Informatics, Telematics and Automation) Conference. Copenhagen, June 1994.
- Cronberg, T. Technology in Society – A Search in the Seamless Web. A paper to Nordisk Arbejdssymposium: Kring Socialkonstruktion av Teknik. Lindköping University. February 1993.
- Cronberg, T. The High-Tech Survival Paradox. The role of Innovation in Military Conversion in Russia. Paper presented at the conference on Industrial Demilitarization, Privatization, Economic Reform and Investment in Russia at Centre for International Security and Arms Control, Stanford University, California, December 1–3, 1992.
- Cronberg, T. 1992. Gender and the Diffusion of Information Technology. The Case of the Danish Telecommunication Centres. Technologies de l'Information et Societé. Liege: Université de Liege
- Cronberg, T. & Aeroe, A. Assessing the Prospects of Military Conversion. Proceedings from Technology & Democracy. The Use and Impact of Technology Assessment in Europe. The 3rd European Congress of Technology Assessment (ECTA III), Copenhagen, November 4–7, 1992.
- Cronberg. T. Local Communities: The new locus of technology politics. Paper presented at the conference Technology and Politics: Horizons for the 1990s. Institute of Technology and Culture, University of Oslo, March 5–6, 1992.
- Cronberg, T. Women's participation in technological development. Paper presented at the conference on Gender, Technology and Ethics, University of Luleå, Sweden, June 1–2, 1992.
- Cronberg, T., Aeroe, A. Social Reconstruction of Military Technology: Seen from the Danish Perspective. Proceedings from the Rose-Roth Seminar, The Danish Parliament, January 1992.
- Cronberg, T. Gender and the Diffusion of Information Technology, the Case of Danish Telecottages. Proceedings from the GRANITE Seminar on New Information Technologies and the Changing Nature of the Domestic. Amsterdam, November 1991.
- Cronberg, T. Social Experiments with Information Technologies in Local Communities. Proceedings: Science, Technology and Society. The Challenge for a Wider Europe. European Parliament Forum. 1990.
- Cronberg, T. 1986. Consumer Influence on New Technology – Real Potential or False Hopes? Journal of Consumer Policy. 9.
- Cronberg, T. 1985. Tenants' Influence in the Management of Social Housing. Scandinavian Housing Research. Vol. 3, No. 2, Gävle.
Julkaisutoiminta / Publications
aluepolitiikka asevarustelu elämäntapa energia eu ihmisoikeudet innovaatiot Iran joukkotuhoase konflikti Kreikka kriisinhallinta kulttuuri luomu luova talous maahanmuutto maanpuolustus maaseutu metsä moderni erämaa nato ohjuspuolustus pohjoinen ulottuvuus pohjois-karjala raja rauha sota taide talous terrorismi tietotekniikka toimeentulo turvallisuus työ uhka ulkopolitiikka usa venäjä verkostot väkivalta ydinaseet ydinvoima yk ympäristö yrittäjyys